1. We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not travel to the Caravan Park, these include: A high temperature, a new and persistent cough, loss of taste, loss of smell or feeling unwell. Please visit NHS webpage for Covid-19 symptoms.
If during your stay, either you a member of your household feel unwell or have a high temperature or have symptoms of Covid-19 you must all immediately return to your unit, ring 111 for guidance and then immediately ring Reception on 01584 831617 or 07812 069821 to discuss the situation. Any guests displaying Covid-19 symptoms may be asked to leave the premises.
2. We have put in place signage on arrival and throughout the Caravan Park detailing the guidelines we have in place to protect you, other guest and our team.
3. If you have any questions or need assistance during your stay, simply 01584 831617 or 07812 069821.
4. Hand sanitising stations will be provided at all entry and exits; customers will be required to sanitise before entering or using facilities.
5. Payments for your stay will be taken at time of booking by ring 01432 870213 this is to help check-in process to allow for a fast and reduced- contact experience, note that we will be accepting debit and credit cards for the foreseeable future, to avoid the handling of cash.
6. Reception/ office will be manned but will d to guests to enter until further notice outside, the outside of the building has been marked to ensure social distancing of a minimum of 2 metres can be maintained at all times.
7. All surfaces, screens, door handles and equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitised throughout the day. We are increasing our house keeping to deliver peace of mind.
8. We advise you bring our own PPE, along with your own Hand sanitiser, Antibacterial wipes/ spray, antibacterial soap (bring what you would normally use at home).
9. On arrival - we politely ask -all members in your vehicle must remain in the vehicle on arrival and a member of staff will come out to you and assist with checking in. If you are arriving after 5.00pm you must contact reception to make arrangements prior to your arrival.