Please note: our processes and precautions for Reception will be under constant review, this plan will be frequently updated to give you the very latest information. We will, of course, always comply with all Government regulations- and more.
We have summarised our operating procedures below:
- We will have to limit the number of people in each area at one time to ensure social distancing is maintained. The situation around facilities is an ever evolving one, therefore our teams will be constantly monitoring the Government guidelines to ensure we are offering the most up to date facilities during your stay.
- In order to keep you and our team staff, we have had to temporarily stop entry to our reception area.
- Public areas have been configured where necessary and marked out to ensure social distancing can be maintained at all times.
- We may need to briefly close areas throughout the day to carry out further deep cleaning and sanitisation.
- We have set up hand sanitiser stations in the main areas for you to use, and have heightened and enhanced cleaning procedures to avoid contamination.
- Details guidance signage will be in place throughout the front of Reception outside areas.