Before making a booking / or travelling to any of our holiday parks - we politely ask you to check the Gov.UK/covid-19 webpage to check which tier you are in, and what restrictions apply to that Tier - especially with regards to travelling and overnight stays.
You can make a booking enquiry online via our webpage at orletonrisepark.co.uk or by calling our reservations team on 01432 870213 Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
The following procedures are for your peace of mind prior to your stay however, a member of our team will be happy to talk to you if you have any further concerns or questions.
1. We politely request that if you or any member of your household if displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 including: a high temperature, a new and persistent cough, loss of smell, loss of taste, or feel unwell. Visit NHS webpage for more information on Covid-19 symptoms. DO NOT TRAVEL to the Caravan Park but immediately ring the Caravan Park on 01584 831617 or 07812 069821 to postpone your stay.
2. Please download the Government track and trace app to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
3. A member of staff will make contact the week prior to your arrival, to provide you with all necessary information about your stay, our latest Covid-19 management processes and information about the local area. Once all of this d the full payment over the telephone by using a Debit or Credit Card.
4. We suggest that you pack essential shopping items such as soap, hand gel, gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant, hand sanitiser from your home supplies
5. We will ask for your vehicle registration when you book.